Saturday, September 17, 2011

T-Rave pt.2

I've done a bit of work for my friend Travis Geary (aka T-Rave) in the past, mostly for personal projects that he's involved in or starts. The more I design something that involves T-Rave, though, the more I think its more fun than work. T-Rave has done a good job of kinda making himself a product, so I feel like its pretty easy to design things that have to do with him. I'm a big fan of "Aha's" in design, and just for clever little doodads in general, and I feel like I can naturally create things like that in T-Rave's case.
Anyways, recently T-Rave has been the culprit of many self-taken photo bombs, where he will apprehend an unattended phone and/or camera and snap a picture of himself. He will then post this photo on Facebook, twitter, etc. (with rather nice things to say about himself, I might add). This gave me a small spark of inspiration to design something quirky for T-Rave, to support even his wildest, least-serious endeavors:


No comments:

Post a Comment