Friday, April 1, 2011

Going verbal?

To put it simply, I've decided to expand my blog to more than just design work. I'm doing this for a couple reasons: 1. my new site will be up soon which will be completely dedicated to my design work anyway, so for those that want to look at my work without being polluted with other content, they will have that option there (plus there's no point having 2 places that produce the exact same content right?)  2.Without sounding like my thoughts are worth anybody listening to, I feel like i do have some interesting things on my mind from time to time, and it would just be nice to put them on some sort of platform so i can fully collect my thoughts and also so i can remember what it is i was thinking about haha. sometimes i think i'll be on a good train of thought, and when i don't write it down i forget it. Plus, some of those thoughts are things i'm learning, some truth i may have realized, or maybe even just funny ways of looking at things. whatever the case, i'd like to remember some of those things. The final reason for me writing content is simply to build relationships with you all. I feel like even though this is a blog dedicated to my design work, that is not all i am. I am not JUST a designer. There is a person behind all the layouts and ideas, ya know? My hope through writing is that maybe i can inspire you, learn with you, and even teach you something through the things i myself am learning. And in turn, maybe what i write will help you to teach and inspire me as well.

Here's to the future of this blog. Hopefully you continue to enjoy my work, and learn to equally enjoy the other various parts of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment